Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trying to corral Madison to take a bath. She thought it was fun to run from me, then "help" me take all the sandwich bags out of the box.


















I have had several requests to update this blog. Time gets away from me in the evenings now that our schedule has changed. I have been slacking on the picture taking.
Madison is doing good with the new daycare. She had been crying when we dropped her off in the mornings, but that has stopped this week. She likes playing with all the kids her age & also likes the variety of food. Much better than when Mommy packed her lunch & sent the same thing every week! Madison was the victim of Nick (aka The Biter) today. Nick is a few weeks older than Madison and is known for biting other kids in the past. He got Madison good today - there are still teeth marks on her hand tonight.











We had Madsion's 15-month check-up this week. She weights 21lb, 5oz and is 30 1/2 inches tall. (50% for both). Her sinus infection has cleared and everything looks good. She had to get two shots and was not happy about either!

My friend Kelly & her 1 year old son Logan are coming from Colorado to stay with us this weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing an old friend while watching Logan & Madison spend the weekend together. I'm sure we'll have plenty of pictures to post next week.







First day of daycare with her backpack......















Being a VERY messy eater...she found that putting food in her hair is hilarious!





No comments:

Post a Comment