Tuesday, August 4, 2009

1st day of Daycare

Madison did great today (so did I, I only called to check on her once!)!! She played well with the other kids and took a 2 hour nap. I love that they give me a paper everyday with everything she ate, every wet/dirty diaper, how long she napped, etc. Her previous daycare was in-home with only a few kids so she didn't have this. I love it!!

Madison's bed time has moved up since she is getting up earlier now. We don't get home until later since we're carpooling again, so we had less time to spend with her this evening. Instead of my normal 3 hours, I only got 1 1/2 which included dinner and bath time. When we win the lottery, maybe I'll get to spend more time each day with her. Guess you need to play the lottery if you have a chance of winning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment