Thursday, December 17, 2009

No biting (knock on wood)!

I debated on posting this report, but am pleased to report that Madison has not bit anyone since Tuesday! Daycare has vinegar & is prepared to use it, but she has been good so far! (Hopefully I will not jinx her good behavior by posting this!)
My sister gave us/Karma a Christmas ornament with a black lab a few years ago. Without being prompted, Madison pointed to that ornament yesterday & said "Karma". I'm really surprised that she remembers Karma. It's cute & sad at the same time.
My Christmas shopping & baking is officially done. Now I get to relax & enjoy the rest of the holiday season. Madison is going to be so much fun this year - we're really looking forward to it! She got to open a few presents early this week. Grandpa McArtor & Andrea sent us gifts & we let Madison open them.

No comments:

Post a Comment