Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Madison is sick...again

Just when I started bragging that Madison had not been sick in awhile...she is sick again. She started with a fever this morning & it got worse (103.4) as the day went on. I took her to see the Dr this afternoon and she tested positive for the influenza virus. She has to be kept home from daycare for 7 days (we won't be starting the new daycare on Monday as scheduled - probably not until Tues or Wed). Willie and I got prescriptions for the same medicine as Madison to help keep us from getting sick too. Hopefully with the $150 I just spent at Walgreen's, she will start feeling better soon and be able to sleep tonight. She is miserable right now & just wants to cuddle with Daddy. Hopefully I'll have a better update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment