Friday, May 22, 2009

Madison update

Madison seems to be doing better with the antibiotic. She did have some coughing during the night, but went to bed early (7pm) and was still sleeping when I left for work (6:30am). We have a follow up appointment with her Pediatrician this afternoon, so we're hoping for a thumbs up for the long holiday weekend.

On a positive note, I won the Biggest Loser weight-loss contest at work. I lost 18 lbs and am back down to pre-pregnancy weight. It only took me 1 year to get there! I'm looking forward to spending my winnings ($130) on some new summer clothes!

I hope to post new pictures of Madison walking this weekend, we've just been too busy in the evenings. My Dad and Jane are coming to visit tomorrow - I'm sure Madison will show off all of her new tricks & birthday toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment